Founded with Acumen, Built on Expertise.
With a deep understanding of the island’s current development landscape, Elbros Homes is dedicated to long-lasting design and quality for the community. Backed by years of research and local insight, Elbros Homes drives opportunities to fruition with its dwellers in mind.
At Elbros Homes, our dynamic team combines an array of seasoned professionals with innovative ideas, vigorous energy, and fervour for property. From the acquisition stage to finance, planning and drawing, surveying, designing, managing and selling the property, our competency covers the full sequence to ultimately create and deliver places which our clients can call HOME.
What our clients say
DEVELOPMENT WITH BALANCE AND EMOTION.
We approach every project holistically.
The basis for every project is a fundamental scientific assessment. It includes, among other things, careful market and location analyses, target group considerations and feasibility studies. On top of that, we stand out from the mainstream and thinks ahead to the needs of tomorrow. Followed by the execution, where we do not rest until we set standards in functionality, design and value.
Moreover, we are proud to say that Elbros Group is a main player when it comes to the Environmental Criteria. A FEW of the many initiatives taken by Elbros Group include:
- Producing most of the construction materials and products inhouse, in a centralised location, hence reducing carbon footprint, reducing sound and air pollution, and avoiding spillage on site
- Prefabricated products are produced using the most advanced technologies in our laboratories with exact measurements, therefore keeping wastage to its bare minimum
- Construction materials such as steel is produced from recyclable material and defective bricks are crushed and used again for reproduction, therefore contributing towards a recycling circular economy.
- Much of the energy consumed by the group is solar produced
- The group constantly renovates and upgrades its machinery to cleaner, greener ones
- Old stones which are retrieved from demolished properties are recycled and used in restoration products or converted to aggregate and gravel
- Most of Elbros Homes’ properties are built using lightweight bricks which provides thermal and acoustic insulation which helps lesser consumption of energy
MARKETING EXPERTS IN OUR PROPERTIES
The Project Management department in cooperation with our Architects and Marketing team create Elbros Homes unique properties each having their own identity, among which customers can choose the one suiting their lifestyle.
SELLING OUR OWN PROPERTIES
We know our products better than anyone else and that’s why our in-house sales team forms an integral part of the home purchase process. Elbros Homes experienced sales managers outline the customer’s personal expectations in order to find their perfect home.
BECOME AN ELBROS HOMES
It's completely free of charge!